- About Us
- Pipeline Products
- Pipeline Supply
- Product Gallery
- Contact Us
Jamison Products expertise is to design, manufacture and supply cast basket strainers that will meet all your requirements. The product supplied will be mechanically sound, which meet the design criteria and process performance.
Being a multitude of applications, the basket strainer can be custom designed (fabricated) or 'off the shelf' (Cast Strainer) to meet the operating requirements.
Jamison Products can fabricate basket strainers that can be offered with or without ASME 'U' Stamp and /or PED certified.
Cast Strainer Products are as follows:
Jamison Products offers Basket Strainers to meet all your needs (Cast Strainers or Fabricated Strainers), ranging from standard to multiple option features vessels.
Standard Features »
- Bolted Blind Cover
- Carbon Steel body
- 1/8” Perforated SS304 Basket
- NPT Vent and Drain
- ANSI B31.4 Design
- NAF Cover Gasket
- Designed for 285 psi at 100 Degrees F.
- Quick Open T-Bolt Closure
- Tube Turns Cam-Lock handles or Breakover wrench style bolts.
- Materials can be Stainless Steel or Alloy Materials
- Cover Davit and/or Lifting Lug
- ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8 or ASME VIII Div 1
- ASME U-Stamp Code Certification
- Support Legs or Skirt
- Flanged Drains, Vent, DP Connections
- DP gauge connections
- DP gauge/switch (fitted)
- Special Bolting
- Alternate elastomer seals to suit various applications
- Weld Neck Flanged connections
- Larger perforation size basket or finer mesh liners
- Additional ancillary connections
- Heavy duty baskets and wedge wire
- Special coatings
Special Features »
- Jamison Products have improved the basket and strainer performance with a patented design 'Posi-Lock TM, ask for details.