- About Us
- Pipeline Products
- Pipeline Supply
- Product Gallery
- Contact Us
Jamison Product filter vessels are engineered to meet process requirements, reliability and ease of use. With a multiple of custom design units the filter will offer high performance, efficient and cost effective product. The Cartridge Filters can be designed, engineered and supplied to customer and/or ASME Code requirements with ‘U’ Stamp. Also, available the Cartridge filters can be built to international standards ie. PED.
Single or multi-Cartridge Filters are available.
Jamison Products offers Basket Strainers to meet all your needs, ranging from standard to multiple option features vessels.
Standard Features »
- Bolted Blind Cover
- Carbon Steel body
- 1/8” Perforated SS304 Basket with Filter Cartridge
- NPT Vent and Drain
- ANSI B31.4 Design
- NAF Cover Gasket
- Designed for 285 psi at 100 Degrees F.
- Quick Open T-Bolt Closure
- Tube Turns Cam-Lock handles or Breakover wrench style bolts.
- Materials can be Stainless Steel or Alloy Materials
- Cover Davit and/or Lifting Lug
- ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8 or ASME VIII Div 1
- ASME U-Stamp Code Certification
- Support Legs or Skirt
- DP gauge connections
- DP gauge/switch (fitted)
- Special Bolting
- Alternate elastomer seals to suit various applications
- Weld Neck Flanged connections
- Larger size basket or finer Cartridge liners
- Additional ancillary connections
- Heavy duty baskets and wedge wire
- Special coatings